Dr. Parmar is compassionate and thorough as a clinician. He is dedicated to addressing both the concerns of his individual patients and, at the same time, taking care of the emotional needs of their loved ones.
Dr Parmar is currently accepting new patients for most of the major insurances.
Dr. Parmar specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of medical diseases in adults and adolescents. As a family physician, Dr Parmar can serve you as a primary care physician as well as a consultant.
- MBBS. Medical School – Dayanand Medical Collage, Ludhiana, India
- MD. Research Medical Center, Residency in Family Practice
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center, Waxahachie
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital, Denton
- Kindred Hospital – Mansfield
Manjoo Sharma is a dedicated and diligent internist. She served the community of Hempstead, NY for more than 25 years. Dr. Sharma completed her residency in internal medicine at Flushing Hospital Medical Center.
Dr. Sharma is a part of Josey Medical Clinic and Denton Family Practice Clinic. She is board certified by the American Board of Internal Medicine. Because Dr. Sharma is trilingual in English, Punjabi, and Hindi, patients from a variety of backgrounds enjoy having her as their physician. Dr. Sharma’s medical experience is vast and impressive. Her areas of special interest include cardiology, dermatology, endocrinology, and rheumatology.
Dr. Sharma is devoted to ensuring the longevity of her patients’ health and developing long-lasting relationships with them. She takes her time to understand symptoms and give correct diagnoses to ensure the continued health of all her patients.
- Medical School – Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal, Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery
- Hamidia Hospital (Internship)
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center, Residency in Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Dallas Medical Center, Dallas.